Every Wednesday evening throughout the school year our children experience action-packed, biblically-centered, community-building clubs which are divided by gender and age. The club leaders are passionate about their own walk with Christ. This naturally overflows into every aspect of the Kid’s Clubs, whether that be the devotional time, praise and worship, crafts, recreation, “Pinewood Derby” car races, monthly visits to a local gymnasium, or field trips. Our clubs minister to children aged four through the sixth grade.
Wednesday, September 12, 2018 at 5:45 p.m.
Opening / Registration Night for Kids Clubs at Covenant (Dinner Provided!)
Parents Must Attend With Their Children to Both the Dinner and/or Registration
We will open our clubs season with a family dinner (Free!) and registration night.
Dinner at 5:45 p.m. Registration begins at 6:30.
Regular club meetings will begin on Wednesday, 9/19/18 at 6:30 p.m.
- For boys and girls
- Parents must attend to register their 4 year old – 6th graders
- Free dinner for all. Your whole family is welcome! Parent or Guardian must be present.
- Programs for all groups will be presented and explained (We have a new program for girls!)
- Curriculum will be available to view
- Meet the leaders!
- Our Rush Hour Relief dinners that we offer on Wednesdays will be explained
Schedule – Does Not Meet During Summer
Wednesdays 6:30-8:00 p.m.
KINGDOM KIDS 4- 5 year olds
AWARENESS GIRLS Grades 1-3
DISCOVERY GIRLS Grades 4-6
STOCKADE Grades 1-6 boys