As a church family, we enjoy spending time together and investing in our surrounding community. We are not in the business of keeping people so ‘busy for Jesus’ that they can’t fulfill their other responsibilities. Rather, we try to provide a variety of appealing opportunities to grow in grace as we serve Jesus together.
Use this link to view our church calendar:
Wednesday, September 12, 2018 at 5:45 p.m.
Opening / Registration Night for Kids Clubs at Covenant (Dinner Provided!)
Parents Must Attend With Their Children to Both the Dinner and/or Registration
We will open our clubs season with a family dinner (Free!) and registration night.
Dinner at 5:45 p.m. Registration begins at 6:30.
Regular club meetings will begin on Wednesday, 9/19/18 at 6:30 p.m.
- For boys and girls
- Parents must attend to register their 4 year old – 6th graders
- Free dinner for all. Your whole family is welcome! Parent or Guardian must be present.
- Programs for all groups will be presented and explained (We have a new program for girls!)
- Curriculum will be available to view
- Meet the leaders!
- Our Rush Hour Relief dinners that we offer on Wednesdays will be explained